Tree Service Bakersfield
Get 25% ANY Tree Service. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Bakersfield and Kern County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Bakersfield Tree Service Experts
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Great Job, Fair Price
Arborcare did a great job on removing some trees and undergrowth from our rural property, at a fair price.
I contracted with Arborcare Group to remove trees that were threatening if they came down. Their crew arrived promptly and were obviously very experienced and skilled.
Very happy with service when my neighbor and I wanted some additional cuts made, they came back the next day and handled it efficiently- including cleanup. Would use them again .
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
Tree Care Bakersfield Tree Service
When a lightning strike burns through your tree and leaves it a few minutes from falling on your house, what do you do? When a storm uproots a tree and drops it across a busy road at 9 pm, how can you remove the tree and open up the road?
We added the Emergency Tree Removal Service to our catalog to offer quick solutions to tree problems that appear unexpectedly. Operating on a 24/7 basis, our emergency tree service team arrives at emergency sites in less than an hour, irrespective of whether it is in the middle of the night, early in the morning, on a weekend, or a national holiday.
Why Do We Offer 24/7 Emergency Tree Removal Service in Bakersfield?
The English dictionary defines the term “Emergency” as a serious, unexpected, and often dangerous situation requiring immediate action. Going by this definition, it is easy to see why we offer emergency tree services on a 24/7 basis.
- During the rainy season, a homeowner can go to bed knowing that all his trees are stable. An unexpected lightning strike, however, can split one of his trees into two, putting the tree at the risk of falling on the house or nearby utilities.
- High winds have been known to uproot trees and leave them hanging by the thread.
- A homeowner may not notice the signs of decay on one of his trees. A wind could knock the tree across a busy road, blocking traffic.
One thing that we can all agree on is that all these situations require a quick response. If ignored, the lightning- and high-wind-damaged trees could cause expensive property damages. If a tree blocking a road is ignored, it will not only increase the risk of road accidents but will also cause time wastage.
By responding to tree emergencies in less than an hour, we help tree owners avoid dealing with the dangers associated with unstable trees. By keeping our emergency tree service lines open at all hours of the night and day, we ensure homeowners can get the help they need quickly and with ease.
Reasons to Hire Professionals for Emergency Tree Removals
There are several reasons why we recommend working with a team of qualified professionals during emergency tree removal. The main reasons include:
1. To Protect Your Home from Damage
Every time Bakersfield Tree Service has been invited to handle emergency tree removal procedures, we have always found trees in overly compromised positions. These trees are usually:
- Leaning dangerously over power lines.
- Relying on neighboring trees to stay upright.
- Already lying on the roof of houses.
When dealing with trees in these situations, even the slightest mistake could leave you with expensive repairs to deal with.
Professionals, however, have seen numerous emergencies. They, therefore, understand the situations to expect and are always prepared to deal with these situations in a way that does not put your home in harm’s way.
Using advanced tools – for example, cranes and bucket trucks – professionals slowly bring down unstable trees, ensuring they do not cause any damage to neighboring utilities.
2. Get Rid of the Emergency Quickly
If a tree falls across a busy road, you would want to remove the tree as quickly as possible to allow the motorists to go about their business. If you have a tree that is minutes away from falling on your house, you would want to work with a team that removes the tree quickly, helping you avoid damage.
Professionals make quick emergency tree removals possible. Their years of experience, when combined with advanced machines, allow them to complete emergency tree removal procedures within a short period.
3. To Avoid Injuries
Trying to remove an unstable tree with basic tools is a recipe for disaster. The tree can trap you in position, fall on you, and leave you with significant injuries. Hiring professionals helps you avoid spending days on a hospital bed and paying thousands of dollars in treatment costs.
4. Professionals Help with Cleanup
Tree removal is never complete until cleanup is complete. When working alone, cleanup can be complicated – it can leave you drained.
Working with professionals allows you to relax as you watch the team use its modern tools to not only remove the tree but also clean up. The professionals will leave your home better than they found it.
Signs That Your Tree May Be a Hazard
Most trees show numerous signs long before they create emergencies. Some of the signs you may need to watch out for to catch a tree before it creates an immediate risk include:
- The tree is showing signs of internal decay.
- Most of the tree’s roots are visible.
- The tree’s trunk is hollowed.
- The tree’s bark is peeling off on its own.
- The tree’s crown has numerous branches that are dead or dying.
- The tree is leaning dangerously.
- The tree is relying on the neighboring trees for stability.
- The tree has recently suffered a lightning strike.
- Heavy machinery – for example, those used in heavy construction projects – has inflicted root damage on the tree.
- The tree is standing in a heavily flooded area and its roots do not go deep enough to offer support for its upper weight.